WE NO LONGER HAVE PLANNING & COORDINATION IN-PERSON OPENINGS FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES for 2021, 2022, & 2023.
WE DO HAVE OUR SPROUT PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR OUR AWESOME ONLINE TOOLS!!!!
The wedding planning team at Sierra & Sky can assist you in person, and as virtual planners. Our goal is for your wedding planning to be stress-free, and for your wedding day to be smooth and happy.
From helping with your DIY setup/cleanup, to Wedding Day Management (aka “Day-Of Coordination”), to Adventure Weddings, to hourly consultation – we can help!
We understand that not everyone has a large budget, and we offer packages to help you with your planning.
Love is Love. We would be honored to plan or help coordinate your same-sex wedding.
We plan weddings as sustainably as possible.
SEED PACKAGE | 1:1 Concierge
– $100 per hour
Congratulations on your engagement! How do you plan a wedding?
Providing one to one individual assistance, support, and consultation to you and/or your friendors (aka day-of coordinator or officiant), in whatever form you need (emails, Zoom, phone calls, in-person). Need help getting started? We are here to help!
LEAF PACKAGE | Wedding Set-up, Assist, Clean-up for the DIY Wedding
– From $300 for 3 hours minimum, one person, $100 per hour per person for additional hours or assistants
Providing one wedding assistant to assist you with setting out your décor that is already located at your venue. Let us help you set-up, accept drop-off catering food, empty garbage, and get you through dessert right after dinner. We recommend one wedding assistant for every 50 guests to provide you with the best service
Or – have us come the last three hours of the wedding to help clean up (a minimum of two assistants are required for clean-up).
Our 30 years of wedding industry experience will serve you well because we have handled just about everything! Some of the things we could do for you (it’s up to you, you choose!):
- Set-Up Duties:
- Review clients’ client-prepared wedding timeline to ascertain tasks that clients want performed (prior to wedding day);
- Direct other vendors where to set up on wedding day, per clients’ plan;
- Assist in duties such as setting out clients’ linens, favors, escort cards, décor, candy bar, centerpieces, signs (up to 3-foot ladders only);
- Label trash cans for recycling;
- Set up dish and utensils serviceware;
- Set up catering pans and pre-heat;
- Set up dessert table;
- Receive and set up drop off catering;
- Receive and set up beverage displays and drinkware;
- Assist in greeting guests and directing them where to go;
- During Event Duties:
- Refresh ice buckets and bottled beverages that are provided by clients;
- Keep food area clean, heating fuel lit, clean up any spills;
- Take out trash and recyclables as needed and put clean liner in cans;
- Clear tables after dinner;
- Scrape china plates of food and stack in client or rental company provided container;
- Put glassware into client or rental company provided container;
- End of Event Duties:
- Empty final garbage and recyclables (bottles/can/plates/cups);
- Strip tables of linens and pile;
- Assist family with carrying items to their cars;
- Broom clean;
- Have the venue checklist to help ensure everything is done;
- Client remains the responsible party to ensure venue checklist is complete, in order to get cleaning/security deposit returned to client.
Does Not Include:
- Does not include any health or temperature checks.
- Does not include any enforcement of health checks or removal of guests.
- Does not include food handling or serving.
- Does not include lifting or moving anything greater than 25 pounds.
- Does not include excessive clean-up due to client’s or guests’ negligence.
- Does not include clean-up of petals, confetti, or glitter.
- Does not include climbing any ladders (greater than 3 feet) to take down decor.
- Does not include any coordination, rehearsal, lining up bridal party, cueing music or vendors, bartending.
- Does not include rental pick-up or return.
$300 for 3 hour minimum ($100/hour thereafter) for El Dorado, Amador, Placer, Sacramento, and Yolo counties (on the West Slope of the Sierra) for one person. $100/hour for each additional assistant.
$400/650* (total) for one person 3 hour minimum ($100/hour thereafter) Lake Tahoe (and other places outside of El Dorado, Amador, Placer, Sacramento, and Yolo counties) to 150 miles of Shingle Springs, 95682)
* Lake Tahoe and extended distances: $400 for event contracts ending prior to 5:00 pm / $650 for event contracts ending at 5:01 pm or later (due to having to overnight)
SPROUT PACKAGE | Online Wedding Project Management Tools
– $250 Our Most Popular Package!
Take the guesswork and stress-less over wedding planning. Use my tools to plan your wedding! There are so many little details to remember to track — I’ll set you up with the wedding planner tools, you have detailed explainer videos to learn how to use them, and you get 1/2 hour 1:1 time with me. Plus, you get to join our private Facebook group where I provide group “office hours” and coaching for you to ask additional questions. Whether you are hiring a pro Wedding Day Manager, or having a friend (“friendor”) do the day-of duties, these tools will make sure nothing is forgotten.
This package includes:
Wedding Planning Portal | Our FABULOUS planning portal, personalized for you, where you have access to all the details that wedding planners track: detailed budget tracker, detail tracker, important contacts, planning checklist, gratuity guide, wedding weekend itinerary, detailed guest tracker and seating assignments, decor instructions, processional/recessional plan, final walkthrough checklist, folders for notes, contracts, layout, timeline, vendor interview questions, vendor contact information, vendor comparison sheets, Google calendar, and more helpful planning resources; and
Guest Website | Another of our wonderful tools, the Guest Website is your place to hang out with your guests prior to the wedding, chat, post photos, invite and RSVP, provide a guest guide to the area, and video chat. Everyone can also post photos here! This tool can be used to give your guests an overview of the timeline for the weekend or wedding events. You can also use this tool to plan engagement parties, showers, and bach parties, for no extra cost; and
- Online Timeline | This tool takes the stress out of the logistics for planning a timeline – it has a wizard tool! You tell it some upfront information, and it provides suggestions to you. You can collaborate with vendors and your wedding party, download pdf files that include certain vendors or VIPs only, and even pre-set reminder text messages to vendors, wedding party, and VIPs.
To purchase use of our tools individually:
- Wedding Planning Portal $149
- Online Timeline $99
- Guest Website $89
PETAL PACKAGE | Venue Location Search
Let us help you with a thorough search for a location that fits your budget, style, wants, and region.
We will find potential locations for you and provide a report of venues with availability on your date, along with website information (includes 4 hours of search time and spreadsheet preparation).
I am a California regional geographer academically (BA/MA), and I’m familiar with most of California and its bioregions (Modoc, I’ll get there!).
BLOSSOM PACKAGE | Wedding Day Management + Online Wedding Project Management Tools
– $1789 A Most Popular Package!
All the professional help of a wedding day manager, PLUS our FABULOUS online wedding planning tools to make sure your day goes as planned!
Wedding Day Management – you’ve done all the planning and have hired your vendors and you are coordinating details with them; you’ve got your design all wrapped up; you just need a pro there to assist you to reconcile the coordination in the final phase of wedding management, and in executing the implementation of your rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
We will provide you access to our Online Wedding Project Management Tools so that you stress-less about all the little details.
We review the timeline you created with our Online Timeline Wizard planning tool; a Wedding Day Manager reconciles the final phase of planning, attends the rehearsal, and is there on the day of the wedding to cue vendors and assist wedding party and guests.
We want to help you have a less-stress wedding day!
Ceremony + Reception Wedding Day Management
Providing execution of your plans on Wedding Day. You take care of all the details and all of the pre-wedding vendor coordination, and work on the timeline. A Wedding Day Manager (ourselves or a carefully selected colleague) is there to assist with the final phase of vendor coordination, rehearsal, and on the day-of to cue vendors and assist wedding party and guests.
Services can include:
- Wedding Day Management (aka Day of Coordination)
(up to 6 hours on wedding day – the Wedding Day Manager stays through reception events and leaves at start of open dancing):
- Email support
- Concierge listing of vendors in area to assist you (Northern CA only)
- Access to potential money-saving deals and resources
- Vendor contract review
- Collaborate with your chosen vendors beginning at two months prior to the wedding
- Review the detailed collaborative Wedding Timeline for vendors you create with my coaching, that handles logistics
- Create a simple Wedding Timeline for wedding party
- Check-in with vendors the week prior to the wedding
- Check-in with you the week prior to the wedding
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal, up to 1 hour – if further than 50 miles of wedding day manager, an extra charge may apply for rehearsal the day before the wedding, otherwise, rehearsal can be done the day of the wedding
- Arrive earlier than first vendor (if time allows)
- Direct vendors for set-up
- Set-up your small creative DIY projects or signs (no ladder work)
- Handle logistics and timing between make-up/hair artist, officiant, photographer, videographer, caterer, rentals, DJ, florist, cake baker
- Welcome guests and direct them to gift table, beverages, seats
- Cue music and wedding party procession
- Keep party on schedule (as possible and with you and vendors’ cooperation)
- Service during wedding to coordinate smooth transitions and cueing with all vendors, logistics, and serve as Point of Contact
- Ensure all vendors receive gratuities if offered by client
- Ensure vendors have access to meal if provided
- Coordinate logistics and cue wedding party and vendors through your ceremony, and the notable events of your wedding reception including cocktail hour, grand entrance, meal service, toasts, first and parent dances, cake cutting, bouquet and garter tosses
Does not include:
- Does not include “from scratch” sites (requiring tents, electricity, portable bathrooms, etc)
- Does not include sites remote from population centers (due to difficulty obtaining vendors)
- Does not include any guest management or rsvp duties or calculations
- Does not include sourcing vendors (although a potential list is provided)
- Does not include any health or temperature checks.
- Does not include any enforcement of health checks or removal of guests.
- Table and chairs set-up, move from ceremony to reception, and break-down/stack/put-away is not included
- Does not include lifting or moving anything greater than 20 pounds
- Chair covers or chair sashes installation is not included
- Steaming wrinkles out of linens is not included
- Placing linens not included
- Does not include any food handling
- Cake cutting/serving is not included (cupcakes rock!!!)
- Running errands during event is not included
- Does not include climbing any ladders to put up or take down decor
- Clean-up is not included under Wedding Day Management. Please contract for the LEAF PACKAGE if clean-up service is needed (such as but not limited to cleaning/table clearing-bussing/dish washing/trash removal/sweeping)
- Moving venue furniture back to original location is not included
- Loading items in car is not included
- Rental returns after event is not included
MEADOW PACKAGE | Planned for You All-Inclusive Wedding
Don’t want to deal with researching vendors and any planning? Want a traditional wedding? Don’t want the all-inclusive, no-choice venue? This is the package for you. This planning service will have you provide us with details of what you are interested in hosting, the region you want, and your budget, and we will search for the vendors that have availability on your day, provided as a spreadsheet. You also have access to a budget spreadsheet. You sign contracts and make payments directly to the vendors. You still have control over vendor choice, and your budget.
This is for planning only, a Wedding Day Manager / Wedding Coordinator will be one of the vendors you will hire. Suggested minimum wedding budget of $12,000 for the ceremony and reception (for 100 or fewer guests), not including attire, rings, honeymoon.
FOREST PACKAGE | Pop-Up Micro Wedding All-Inclusive
– from $4000 all inclusive
Something sweet to remember. A pre-planned for you ceremony + micro reception for up to 20 guests. Includes location, officiant, wedding day management, sweets, bottled beverages, personal flowers, and a photographer for up to 2 hours. Additional photographer hours can be purchased. Permits, if necessary, are additional.
VISTA PACKAGE | Elopement
Elope someplace beautiful in nature, with a vista, or in the city with bridges and mural art. This package includes an officiant, planning, personal flowers, and a photographer for up to 2 hours. Additional photographer hours can be purchased. Permits, if necessary, are additional.
Please also see our Officiant packages if you need something else without planning or photography.